Self Storage Units in Opelika, AL
At FreeUp Storage Opelika in Opelika, AL, we offer a wide range of amenities, including outdoor boat and RV parking, secure units, temperature control, and 81 gated parking spots for RVs, boats, and vehicles.
Our facility also provides boxes and supplies, dollies/handcarts, elevator access, ground floor units, interior storage options, online bill pay, and 24/7 security camera surveillance.
Feel free to explore our unit pricing and availability to begin your storage journey. We look forward to serving you!
Features & Amenities
- Boat & RV Parking
- Video Surveillance 24/7
- Secure Climate-controlled Units
- Ground Floor
- Personalized Access Code
RV, Car, and Boat Parking
Fenced & Gated
Online Bill Pay
Boxes & Supplies
Digital Walkthrough of Opelika
Map and Directions
From Opelika, AL:
- Head southeast on S 9th St toward Ave C
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Ave C
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto S 8th St
- Turn left onto AL-38 E/Columbus Pkwy/Torbert Blvd
- Turn left
From Hidden Lakes, AL:
- Head west on Hidden Lks Dr toward Jenkins Wy
- Turn left onto AL-14/AL-15 N
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto AL-14/AL-15
- Turn right to merge onto I-85 S/US-29 S toward Montqonery
- Merge onto I-85 S/US-29 S
- Take exit 62 toward US-431 N
- Keep left to continue toward US-431 N
- Turn right onto US-431 N
- Continue straight onto AL-38 W
- Turn right
From The Woods, AL:
- Head west on gray St toward McCoy St
- Turn right onto McCoy St
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto AL-38 E/Columbus Pkwy/Torbert Blvd
- Turn left
From Fox Run Village, AL:
- Head west on Village Dr toward US-431 N
- Turn left onto US-431 S
- Turn right onto AL-38 W
- Turn right
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying
Angela Bruce on 09/27/2023They’ve been wonderful from the beginning! Martha is so attentive and has such a kind heart. She always makes sure you have everything you need even when you forget 🙃 The units themselves are clean and I always feel safe when entering and in the parking lot.
David Ellison on 09/23/2023I needed a place to store my belongings while working out of town in FL and this place fit the bill nicely. With the climate controlled units and easy access to the interstate, I’ve felt perfectly safe thus far with keeping my stuff at Opelika Self Storage until I can get back to the area.
Amber J on 09/22/2023The people at Opelika Self Storage have been so helpful! I've had a storage unit there for about 5 months now, and it's easy access, clean spaces, and an overall great place to store my books, antiques, and hardwood furniture in a climate-controlled space so I don't have to worry about it getting damaged.