Top Things to Do in Black Diamond, WA
January 9th, 2023
Black Diamond, Washington is known for its natural beauty and outdoor recreational opportunities. Black Diamond has a small-town feel and a tight-knit community, but was once a bustling coal-mining town.Some of the best things to do in Black Diamond include:
- Visit the Black Diamond Historical Society Museum to learn about the city’s history and mining heritage.
- Go hiking or mountain biking in the nearby Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park.
- Take a walk or have a picnic at the scenic Lake Sawyer.
- Go rock climbing or rappelling at the Black Diamond Quarry.
- Play a round of golf at the Black Diamond Golf Course.
- Visit other cities in close proximity in the Puget Sound area, such as Auburn and Enumclaw, which offer additional shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
- Go for a horseback ride at the Misty Acres.
- Have a picnic or BBQ at the Black Diamond Community Park.
- Hike or bike on the many trails in the area, such as the Green River Trail.
- Visit the Black Diamond Historical Society Museum to learn about the city's history and mining heritage.
- Visit the nearby Flaming Geyser State Park for outdoor activities such as camping, fishing, and rafting.
- Visit the Black Diamond Bakery for delicious pastries and sandwiches.
- Enjoy the scenic views from the nearby Mount Rainier National Park and the White River Valley
Are you in need of storage in Black Diamond? Let FreeUp Storage Black Diamond help you make space for life. Our amenities include clean, secure climate-controlled storage units, 24/7 surveillance, indoor access, exterior units with drive-up access, friendly customer service and more. Contact us for more information!